Current Programs for F1 Students
- Doctorate of Education
- Masters of Arts in Management
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor Degrees
Our Grand Island, Lincoln, and Omaha campuses are non-traditional, not full-service campuses. Which means there is no dormitory, cafeteria, library, and limited student services. Students must arrange their own accommodations, meals, transportation, and activities.
- Students must be enrolled for 9 full months before taking a term off for vacation and must enroll in at least 6-semester credits per 8-week term.
- F-1 students are limited in the number of online classes they can take.
- F1 Visa students are not allowed to be legally employed in the United States while pursuing their degrees.
Once an admission decision has been made you will be connected with the Designated School Official (DSO) at Doane University to proceed with your initial I-20 or the transfer of your current I-20.