Registration Info - Crete Advisors
School of Arts & Sciences
2013-2014 ACADEMIC YEAR
Scheduling is done BY CLASS LEVEL according to the number of credits students have earned up to this point in time.
|INTERTERM & SPRING 2014||FALL 2014|
(95+ CREDITS ALREADY EARNED)
|October 30, 31||April 9|
(60-94 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED)
|November 1, 4||April 10, 11|
(30-59 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED)
|November 5, 6||April 14, 15|
(0-29 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED)
|November 7, 8||April 16 - 18|
Doane Honor Program participants can schedule their courses one class level ahead.
- Once you have logged in and selected My Advisee's, select DROP for the advisee you wish to register. (We are aware this makes no sense.)
- If your student has created a preferred sections list, you will see the selected courses above the currently registered classes. You may now register your advisees as usual. The number of credits for variable credit classes may be entered in the Credits box/column. WARNING: When you attempt to register the courses in the preferred sections list, if one of the classes in which you are attempting to register the advisee causes an error, NONE OF THE CLASSES WILL REGISTER.
- Click here to see Student's Registration instructions and Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to see 14SPR Selected Topics and Learning Communities
SOME POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Students are encouraged, but not required to build a Preferred Sections List.
- When the students create their list, WebAdvisor does not check for conflicts.
- Students can put an unlimited number of classes on their lists.
- Once a student has placed a course on their Preferred Sections List, only you, their advisor can remove it.
- Students can watch a step by step guide at: Preferred Sections List
- Advisors are allowed to override classes putting students in an overload. Students may be registered for more than 17 credits, but not over 20, without contacting the Registrar's office! Please watch the student's GPA and discuss the possibility of additional charges if the student does not qualify for ESP.